nedjelja, 6. svibnja 2012.

"I'm not ashamed, to admit that I love you."

Be with someone in a relationship. From fuck everyone else. Hurt others. All you leave. That with whom 


you were after a while and left. You realize that you're actually wrong. Trying to correct some errors, but 


not easy. Try to restore people who are left at the start, but too late. So first consider whether to leave 


everything for him. Consider whether it really worth it.  


I love him more than anyone, anything. I will do anything for him, in return I ask only one thing - that he 


loves me. I give everything for him, hand in the fire, and everything, I ask in return - that he loves me. 


Will he ever notice me?  :( 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.