subota, 26. svibnja 2012.

:$

 But really, cyberbullying isn't cool as well as bullying IN ANY FORM. Would you want someone to say these things to you? Most likely not. And for all you lames out there who think, "I wouldn't care if someone said it to me so they shouldn't either." Cut it out. You know that what you are going to say/do is meant to hurt someone. And if that is the case, you are very immature and need to grow up.


Now that, I would say to someone. I hate bullying. If I see someone in the hallway getting bullied (which isn't like it is in movies, getting shoved in lockers and what not,) I might twalk up and tell you to knock it off. It isn't right at all. What makes you so much better than someone and gives you the right to make fun, call names, and push someone around for your amusement? Nothing 
Nothing. At. All.


I am asking is that you please, don't bully. It's not right and you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But eyt, they ignor that and do it anyway. I am challanging ANYONE who reads this, to stand up for someone who is being bullied, or tell someone that what they have been doing lately just isn't right. Try to make a difference. I know I will. I hope you will too. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.